I feel very honoured to have been nominated for the liebster award by Anxiously me and I think it is amazing tag as it helps bloggers get discovered and to help them connect with the rest of the blogging community.
Check out Anxiously me blog here.
🌹 Thank the blogger who nominated you
🌹 Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
🌹 Nominate 5 to 11 blogs
🌹 Give them 11 questions to answer
So here are Anxiously me questions for me;
1. How did your blog come about/what inspired you to create one?
It was my twin sister Kloe who encouraged me to start my blog as she already has her own and said to me how much she enjoys it and I have to agree I do love writing my own blog and I thought that it would help me to improve my writing.
2. Who gives you the most #bloginspo (blog inspiration)?
So many different bloggers give me blog inspo for different reasons so I find it very hard to pick just one. But my my twin sister Kloe always gives me insiration.
3. Do you have a blogging schedule?
I start writing my posts about mid week in the evening after work and I try to post every weekend and I haven’t missed a week since I started my blog which I think is a big accomplishment for me.
4. What do you think about automatic dms from bloggers you follow on Twitter?
I’m not a big fan of them as I find them a bit impersonal and I would rather have a cheery hello instead.
5. Who was your first blogging friend?
My first blogging friend was Jordanne from the life of a Glasgow girl. She is such a lovely person who really made me feel welcomed into the blogging community and has always been so sweet to me.
6. If you could trade lives with another blogger, who would it be and why?
As I read this question my mind immediately jumped to Maria J as I think she is a fabulous blogger and always looks simply gorgeous in whatever she wears and never puts a foot wrong with her blog.
7. What does your preferred (physical) writing space look like? Is it at a table in a cafe? Is it at a desk/table in your own home?
I mostly write at home but I don’t have specific location as such. Sometimes I’ll write in the front room or outside it depends on how I'm feeling but wherever I do I put my headphones on and listen to some music as I find my creative juices flow easier.
8. What fictional place would you like to travel to? Why?
I would definitely visit Midsomer as it is from one of my favourite shows midsummer murders. It is a bit of a dangerous place as they have quite a few murders but I'd love to have a little explore.
9. If you could be apart of any TV show/Podcast/Movie cast which one would you choose and why?
This is a tough one as I want to say Endeavour but my heart is pulling me towards Hawaii 5 -0. Endeavour is one of my favourite shows which cast includes Shawn Evans who is just a fabulous actor. I love the swinging 60s vibe it has to it but I think I’m going say Hawaii 5 -0 because what a show people. The whole cast are amazing and I’d love to be a bit badass with a nice sunny back drop.
10. Do you have a comfort item? For example a piece of clothing that makes you feel good, a treasured blanket from your past etc...?
My yummy nap, I can’t live with out it. So my yummy nap is a small cloth yummy which I have had since I was a baby and now I use it to blow my nose on but it is so soft when I have a cold. At my age I shouldn’t have it but I love it.
11. And last but not least: a silly question. If you were a colour; what colour would you be and what would you name yourself?
This is a bit of a tough questions but I think I would combine my two favourite colours mint and grey together to make an unusual colour and I think I'd call it something like free spirit. The name sounds pretty pants but its all I can come up with.
1. If you could collaborate with another blogger or famous person who would it be and why?
2. Favourite blogging achievement?
3. How do you come up with blog ideas
4. Dream place to live and why?
5. What colour best describes your personality?
6. Favourite author?
7. Favourite thing to write about?
8. What inspired you to start your own blog?
9. Has writing a blog given you more confidence?
10. Favourite childhood memory that always makes you smile?
11. How did you feel when you got your first comment/feedback?
I nominate the following bloggers..
Chloe (Peachy Unicorn)
Gracie (Gracies world)
I hope to nominate more bloggers for the liebster award but I struggled to find people who hadn't done it but if I do find more I will update this post. I have loved writing about something different to what I'd usually do.
I look forward to reading Chloe and Gracie's liebster award post. Please go check out their amazing blogs.
All my love